Hutchgo.com where are you ?

Closed Thread

Question Hutchgo.com where are you ?

I booked my niece lasT May 29 PAL flight which is scheduled on June 18 from Doha Qatar to Manila with the flight number 0865 then just now because there is a news from my cousin circulating thAT THE FLIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELLED THAT COMPANY HAS NOT EVEN CONTACTING US OF THIS SITUATION I HAVE PAID . THEY HOW CAN MY PAYMENT REFUNDED OR REBOOKED THEY ARE NOT REACHING OUT TO ME. MY NIECE ARE ALREADY EXPERIENCING ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION DUE TO LOCKDOWN . AND I HOPE IN THIS FORUM YOUR GOVERNMENT CAN HELP ME FACILITATE MY NIECE oLIVIA mAY NUFUENTE AT THIS POINT IN TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH .

Also, contact PAL - most airlines have some sort of rebooking procedure in place. Some are also, in exceptional circumstances offering refunds.

Not much "our government" can do for someone who booked a PAL flight from Doha to Manila.

Like DeletedUser suggestioned

- Contact your credit card company
    - Contact PAL - Try doing this through Facebook or wherever they maintain an active social media channel
    - Contact HutchGo - Try doing this through Facebook or wherever they maintain an active social media channel