Like Tree64Likes

Mandatory hotel quarantine for UK and US travellers

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    You know my comment above was in relation to booking hotels in a hypothetical third country not HK don't you?
    Actually, I didn't when I posted but looking back through the thread I realise I should have. My bad.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Hello- I have tried to join the Facebook group for HK Quarantine hotels, but no luck. I had to create a new FB account, as I deleted my old one years ago. However, I have not populated this new FB account with any details from me (no pictures, no friends) as I don't really want FB to have my details. I am guessing this is why my request to join the FB HK Quarantine group has not been approved. Does anyone know what I need to provide on my FB account in order to get approved?

Quote Originally Posted by Tc69:
    Hello- I have tried to join the Facebook group for HK Quarantine hotels, but no luck. I had to create a new FB account, as I deleted my old one years ago. However, I have not populated this new FB account with any details from me (no pictures, no friends) as I don't really want FB to have my details. I am guessing this is why my request to join the FB HK Quarantine group has not been approved. Does anyone know what I need to provide on my FB account in order to get approved?
    i can’t help with technicalities but if you’d like to message me with your details I can reach out to the group owners and explain your situation and to confirm they can see your pending request

Quote Originally Posted by Tc69:
    Did you answer the three questions? That is the only thing they ask...write to the group admins if not...
    traineeinvestor likes this.

It took over a week for my application to the group to be approved I think. ( I too have just a technical Facebook ac, no photos, no friends and no personal posts)

Original Post Deleted
    The folks who run it are exceptional people without any doubt. Lets not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    The folks who run it are exceptional people without any doubt. Lets not go there.
    Which group are you referring to exactly?

There's a few different ones.

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes I did answer the three questions, twice now. I waited a day or two, but saw that my request to join the FB group was not approved (the pending request to join the group was no longer visible). I will write to the group admins.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8