Like Tree21Likes

Which is your favourite inflight safety video?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which is your favourite inflight safety video?

I guess the fact I haven't flown in well over a year at this point is starting to show (and to think I used to fly almost as often as I take the bus as a business traveler), but what are your favorite inflight safety videos.

Traditionally, inflight safety videos were professionally made but fairly "bare bones" and to the point. Passengers have since lost interest and stop paying attention to it, even if they may not be familiar with all the safety procedures they provide. So airlines in more recent years have tried to get passengers to stary paying attention with creative attempts.

One of the first notable airline trying this new approach, was Air New Zealand, which tried to cash in on the fact the "Lord of the Rings" was filmed in that island country:

British Airways have also tried something different. They incorporated humor, hiring comedian Rowan Atkinson of "Mr. Bean" fame to star in it:

My personal favorite though is from Virgin America, which a song and dance routine. Sadly since Virgin America no longer exist (it was taken over by Alaskan Airlines):

The song is pretty catchy don't you think? So which is your favourite inflight safety video?

Natfixit, john_1122 and spode like this.

Coolboy likes this.

My favorite is the video from Singapore Airlines, not boring at all, it's like a tour of all the famous locations in Singapore, both useful and entertaining.

Coolboy likes this.

Maybe I should ask which airline has the most boring safety video?

My favourite approach was Egypt Air. Quick prayer, a picture of how the seat belt works, and off you go.

EVA had a good one last year.

emx likes this.

Any inflight safety video would be fine at the moment, as long as I could fly away without all these restrictions!

Coolboy and spode like this.

Did not VietAir has bikini clad girls in the aisles, promoting happy times in VN? And of course, a safe journey.

Air France. The old one was alright but the new one is very chic (only seen it on Youtube so far). Great safety video and doubles as a tourism ad for France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhA0aL105Nw

Coolboy and Skyhook like this.

Qantas put a fair bit of effort into this one. But their timing was pretty shit, released it on 1st March 2020 right as the whole industry crumbled around them

Coolboy and Skyhook like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast