Like Tree21Likes

For China only made in China vaccines count

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For China only made in China vaccines count

It's quite ridiculous, but if you plan to visit China you must be vaccinated, naturally, sure, but only with a made in China vaccine. That is the ridiculous part. Hope other countries will follow and require a NOT made in China vaccine for Chinese travelers.

Notice on Visa Facilitation for Applicants Inoculated with COVID-19 Vaccines Produced in China

Somebody in some Party office thought this was a good idea. The WHO should condemn this but I won't hold my breath.

Original Post Deleted
    If that counts would be good then.

Original Post Deleted
    But the BioNTech vaccines that hk received arrived from Germany, there were pictures of the plane when it arrived in hk Airport, they specifically said it came from Germany.
    ReleaseZeKraken likes this.

ahhh shucks I won't be able to visit and enjoy the dirt, the dust, the horrible smells, constant smoking and spitting, fabulous public washrooms, constant crowds and traffic along with the fantastic government censorship of all things Google and more. I'm crushed!

john_1122 and mucaari like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    ahhh shucks I won't be able to visit and enjoy the dirt, the dust, the horrible smells, constant smoking and spitting, fabulous public washrooms, constant crowds and traffic along with the fantastic government censorship of all things Google and more. I'm crushed!
    Atleast you get Google in CWB.
    biffski likes this.

I rarely use Chinese products unless there are designed and manufactured under U.S, Japan, S. Korea or Taiwan corporate supervision. Same for food products if I can help it.

China's 'vaccine diplomacy' for all to see.

cool, I will have a valid reason not to go for business trips in China (that and the anal swab)

mucaari likes this.

If the rest of the world accepts it, I foresee this will be the first of many more diktats: if you want to visit, handle your phone and social media accounts for thorough check, join social credit program... Argh.

This is what worries me. So many countries are blinded by what they think it’s easy money and won’t realize what’s at stake in the long run.

mucaari likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast