Like Tree37Likes

Expiring Asia Miles - Oct 2021

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

@pin - any major points of failure?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @pin - any major points of failure?
    Don't think so.

I've got a bunch of miles expiring early next year so am debating whether to extend or buy a nice new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Don't think so.

I've got a bunch of miles expiring early next year so am debating whether to extend or buy a nice new toy.
    What are some good value items for redemption? I’ve browsed the asiamiles website before and the redemption value is horrible when compared to redeeming business class or first class tickets

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy_logic:
    What are some good value items for redemption? I’ve browsed the asiamiles website before and the redemption value is horrible when compared to redeeming business class or first class tickets
    Value is probably crap, but hey wouldn't mind a new shiny toy esp I won't be flying any time soon.

I just canceled my flight back yesterday due to bad covid situation. I got all my miles back and 1 year extension for free because they changed the timing of my flight from 4pm to 12pm. This is the 2nd time I did that. I did it once last year

I learnt that if you book forward, so forward that their flight plan are uncertain and subject to change you can actually hope that they reschedule and refund for free

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Value is probably crap, but hey wouldn't mind a new shiny toy esp I won't be flying any time soon.
    I swapped my for fuel coupon, thats the only thing I find that is of fair price
    pin likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5