Like Tree19Likes

Any Good Staycation deals?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any Good Staycation deals?

So, any good staycation deals in town you recommend? Budget...not my top concern at the moment, just want to know what's available.

Do they have them all listed here?

https://www.holidayhk.com/en-hk/

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Do they have them all listed here?

https://www.holidayhk.com/en-hk/
    +1

Klook has daily 10 pm specials, some of them are interesting

Coolboy likes this.

Turn off your phone. Put on a robe. Turn on Netflix. Treat yourself to a healthy pour of single-malt whisky. Have food delivered to the flat.

shri, Coolboy, rs4 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Turn off your phone. Put on a robe. Turn on Netflix. Treat yourself to a healthy pour of single-malt whisky. Have food delivered to the flat.
    Yeah...but location also matters. Try as I might, I can't imagine my humble apartment as some exotic resort destination....just yet. An actual nice hotel does go a long way to make me feel like that though.

travel abroad, test negative as a fully vaccinated close contact on the plane back, free 3 weeks in Penny's Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    travel abroad, test negative as a fully vaccinated close contact on the plane back, free 3 weeks in Penny's Bay.
    USA is highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Cleaning up the next day is not a staycation LOL
    Coolboy and Elegiaque like this.

Last week had a 2 night stay at The Langham in TST. It was fantastic. Had an executive room which gave access to the club lounge, so in effect I could have stayed in the hotel without leaving my floor, as all meals could have been taken at the club lounge. Oh, non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks included too. Great service and quality, a lovely hotel - highly recommend. Rate was better than usual, so contact the hotel directly to find out about specials.

vmlinuz, TaD_LaLa, Coolboy and 1 others like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast