Anyone with a crystal ball?
The 5th cycle is only until 30 November.
Some hotels (including some of the better ones) are not accepting bookings for December until the 6th cycle is confirmed. That might not be until the end of October (if they do the same as the last time). There are other hotels accepting bookings (non-refundable).
If you needed a booking and your dates were confirmed - what would you do? Book one of the ones that can be confirmed now and get it done, or wait until all become available and join the scramble?