Like Tree16Likes

New Clark airport terminal

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Why do you think that?
    For any city to prosper, the accessibility needs to be the first requirement. It seems the gov is prioritizing this aspect. With more flights (especially international), airport expansion, and trains. This potentially drives more local/foreign businesses and investors.

Just my very prelim view. I feel Manila is turning into a Gong show. Its like building on top of garbage. While Clark looks like its building more from scratch. Ive been to manila countless times, but never been to clark. So I will reevaluate my POV once I get a chance to explore clark.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Just seen that HK - Clark flights start in October
    Got this reply from Cebu Pacific:

Please be advised that due to schedule realignment, flights for HKG-CRK and vice verse have been cancelled until 31May2023. Available flight for the specific route is set to operate by 01JUN2023 onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Not exactly busy yet (5 domestic and 7 international) but seems to be slowly ramping up again so I wonder if the issue is the HK end?

https://clarkinternationalairport.com/flights/

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Philippine Airlines Clark-Hong Kong starting December 9th.

Name:  FB_IMG_16678756967042643.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  445.1 KB
    emx likes this.

took a quick peak at the flights... 4k+ for round trip to CRK. That is madness

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    took a quick peak at the flights... 4k+ for round trip to CRK. That is madness
    Yep. Hopefully it will encourage Cebu to return quicker and drive the price down.
    emx likes this.

I think its temporary pricing. I dont see how it can attract tourism if the ticket cost 3x as much as going to Manila.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I think its temporary pricing. I dont see how it can attract tourism if the ticket cost 3x as much as going to Manila.
    It is nearly three times the price of Clark / Korea so it is artificially high. Just started, no competition and Christmas.