Lai Chi Kok Red Mini Buses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow, Impressed
    I've created a post for LCK dinner buddy the other day, not knowing this post group.
    My favorate is the one from Causeway Bay, regret there's no reverse routing.
    I tried the one from Wanchai late night, but missed the right stop and it costs me far more back to home ,haha

There are quite a few “inbound” red mini buses going through lai chi kok (stop at liberte).
    Thoses min buses start from wanchai, causeway bay, western district, mongkok, hung hom etc and the destinations are 99% Tsuen Wan.

And you gotta tell the driver in advance to drop you off in liberte.
    if not, you may possibly get all the way to tsuen wan.

*** But its a pity dat you cant take them the other way round cos it’s usually full in tsuen wan already

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    There is a red minibus that goes from Wan Chai to Tsuen Wan and another that goes from Tsuen Wan towards Lai Chi Kok. When I was on the red minibus from Wan Chai it took the freeway rather than going down into Lai Chi Kok - but it might have come off to drop off if you had asked. In fact, I recall somebody did get off somewhere before Tsuen Wan, pretty close to Lai Chi Kok probably. Go take it and see - starts from outside MTR exit A2 in Wan Chai - right under that overpass that connects the MTR to the exhibition centre. No idea about the opposite direction, you can probably ask on the bus (a more limited options if, like me, you cannot speak canto!)

most red mini buses to Tsuen Wan take the "west kowloon corridor", the ending point of that freeway is Banyan garden

If unfortunately you missed Banyan Garden, the next get-off before Tsuen Wan will be Mei Foo. (5-10 min walk)

play around on this site and you might find more info
    http://translate.google.com.hk/trans...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

* Thanks to Self for the original link

Last edited by timklip; 04-02-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2