Like Tree4Likes

RT-PCR test for travel required

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DanielFRA:
    Thanks. Will call them tomorrow morning. Hope they can get me a test for this week
    Go book online

the Govt sites are contracted out to Medical Lab companies and the receipt is on their letterhead They check your flight details passport and HKID to enter into the certificate if you are negative and will send the result to your mobile usually the next day

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dynamco; 02-03-2022 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamco:
    you can also book on the Govt site and state your passport details in the booking It costs HKD 240 My son did it today Has to be within 48 hrs of the flight depending on where you are going
    Can I ask how long it took for your son until he got the result?
    I am worried that it might take longer these days.

I am trying to get an appointment at Prenetics at the airport for the day before my flight. But I am scared they don't let me enter the airport premise when leaving the airport express, as I won't have a flight ticket for that day.

Are they still checking people when they want to enter the airport from the station?

Also did anybody ever do the prenetics test service airport for leaving passengers? Do they give you a printout of the result? Or is it only electronically? Wondering, because it's better to have something on paper to present in your destination country. And it's difficult to print out at the airport.

Also did anybody ever do the prenetics test service airport for leaving passengers? Do they give you a printout of the result? Or is it only electronically? Wondering, because it's better to have something on paper to present in your destination country. And it's difficult to print out at the airport.
    You don't get a printout and airlines are ok to see the report on your phone. There is a service to print at check-in aisle D.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

I am trying to get an appointment at Prenetics at the airport for the day before my flight. But I am scared they don't let me enter the airport premise when leaving the airport express, as I won't have a flight ticket for that day.

Are they still checking people when they want to enter the airport from the station?
    You can enter the airport, there is no one checking tickets. Friends also did the test the day before last week.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.