Travel to China ( without HRP card )

Travel to China ( without HRP card )

Hi All ,

Is it must to have HRP card for travel to China ? There must be alternate provision of tourist VISA to China etc for HK passport holders .
    can someone Pls guide me here.

Good luck

a colleague of mine has been in HK since CNY & he is a PR but till now he can't come back to our china factory.
    Also another was in the US since Oct but couldn't also come back to china, US PP, he stayed in VN for 3mos instead & just got out of a 28day quarantine yesterday.

Please update us on your strategy!

If I plan to travel to Singapore for work and from there I travel to China for short trip ( and then back to Singapore ). How to go ahead ?
    I don’t have HRP card.

You could contact this agency, but I thought that Chinese tourist visas were not being issued.

FBT ChinaVisa Agency - Fast and Reliable application of China Visa in Hong Kong

Or official site here: https://bio.visaforchina.org/HKG2_EN/

Only Chinese nationals from HK , Macao, and Taiwan need HRP. If you don’t have one you can apply for a single entry express HRP.

If you happen to have Chinese nationality and a foreign passport you could try doing it by visa

I am a Chinese national with HK passport. Currently I don’t have HRP and I might have to travel to Singapore for work reasons. My query is that if I have to make one short trip to China from Singapore , then how to go ahead with it ? Can I apply HRP in China embassy in Singapore ? Or can I apply for single entry China visit visa ?

My understanding is that it can only be applied for in HK and a few selected cities in China.
    So do it before Singapore, the express one takes a few days, check the old discussions here on geo