Like Tree3Likes

Recent Car Rental Insurance Recommendations?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I normally book through Airport Rentals on the web and their cars are normally cheaper than booking direct from the major car hire companies:- Hetrz, Avis, Europcar, Budget, Alamo, Ace, Enterprise. You still pick up the car from the major car hire company.

Have a check and see if they offer a better deal.

Very valid distinction.Agreed worlwideinsurance seems too perfect.Should totally check before opting for it.There will surely be a catch and some hidden terms & condition.Be thorough before opting for it.

Am in the process of putting a claim through worldwideinsurance.com. Will keep you guys updated.

One thing to note though is that it seems you can only receive paying in GBP via a UK bank account (which I do have one), however that may not work for a lot of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Am in the process of putting a claim through worldwideinsurance.com. Will keep you guys updated.

One thing to note though is that it seems you can only receive paying in GBP via a UK bank account (which I do have one), however that may not work for a lot of you guys.
    Anyone can get a UK bank account with Monese. PM me if you want a referral link for some free bonus cash for signing up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2