Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By omigosh

Creamy on Cathay's Chat Box - what happened?

Creamy on Cathay's Chat Box - what happened?

I got into line on the Chat queue on Cathay Pacific's site almost 2 hours ago.
    I was originally in position 19 in the queue.
    Waited patiently, got to be number 1 in the queue over 45 minutes ago. Someone called Creamy joined in at that point, asked me to be patient. That was 45 minutes or more ago.
    I tried to ask what was happening since nothing was happening. And I got this about 15 minutes ago: "Understand your enquiry. We will assist you shortly. Please kindly stay online and wait a moment. Thank you very much.".. She has not come back....

I am still waiting.... Wondering how much longer it will take.

Based on what I've seen with our chat services each operator on these things usually has 3-15 chats running depending on how much bot assistance is available. Not everyone around here can multi task... Good luck.

Thanks. I guess 2 and a half hours is normal then....

I'd bet they have fewer operators available on weekends.

I'd open another browser (different type or incognito) and have another session waiting in the queue incase you have been disconnected or abandoned on your first session.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I'd bet they have fewer operators available on weekends.

I'd open another browser (different type or incognito) and have another session waiting in the queue incase you have been disconnected or abandoned on your first session.
    Did that, thanks shri. FINALLY got Creamy back.....

And to be fair, she was helpful, so in a way, the wait was not totally a lost cause ....
    shri, drumbrake, hullexile and 1 others like this.

That was a chat session? How do you know Creamy was a she?

True, could've been the guy we have at work who calls himself Icecream doing some moonlighting.