Like Tree4Likes

Are there any significant Covid restrictions left anywhere*?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    Told off! Lol!
    These Italian women at scary!
    Sage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    Masks on public transport in Portugal when I was there. The tram drivers were enforcing but compliance on the train was low...until the police did a walk through and reminded everyone to mask up.
    The masks on public transport in Portugal is finished. Ended the first of September. People were complying but it was sort of half arsed

I never wore one in a taxi because I thought it was only for trains and buses,but a taxi driver told me it applied to taxis too.

Some taxi drivers didn't wear them in Porto.

Also, I flew to Portugal with Ryanair from Ireland this summer, (my HK wife didn't want to live in Ireland - too cold,she said,so I bought a house in Portugal)and although everyone was supposed to wear masks, I actually forgot. When I was on the plane, I looked around and nobody was wearing one. The airline staff didn't say anything.

COVID restrictions completely ended in Ireland in March this year,and that's when I left HK because I refuse to take the you know what for health reasons, aside from the odd person wearing them in supermarkets, COVID was over in Ireland.

It ended in Ireland right when the Ukraine war started.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2