Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By HK_Katherine
  • 1 Post By TravelTalkGeo
  • 1 Post By TravelTalkGeo
  • 1 Post By jmbf

Vantage Pass 2024

Vantage Pass 2024

Hey Folks- Vantage Pass for CX is back. Already back for diamond members. Gold members in the next few days.

Would you guys still buy this with CX fares being high? Where would you go?

No. 100% no.

I look at this every year. Every year I say no. I am totally confused as to who WOULD buy it!

newhkpr likes this.

I've used it once or twice about ten years ago, when it arrived in time to for the planned big summer trip with the option of a comparatively cheaper second trip.

I looked at the Vantage Pass last year too but just couldn't justify the cost when CX fares were so high already. Unless you had really specific travel plans that could take advantage of the second "free" trip, it doesn't seem worth it to me. I'm with the others - I'm not sure who the target market is these days! Especially if you can get better value booking individual award flights on partners. Might be different if fares come down a bit.

newhkpr likes this.

It's also no for me.

newhkpr likes this.

I look at Vantage Pass every year and I agree that it's a very small subset of flyers that would be able to take advantage of these fares. There's a lot of restrictions connected to the fares and it's a hassle trying to search different fares / destinations on CX's often buggy website. Having said that, this year I was able to grab two long-haul PE tickets for around 12K per trip.

newhkpr likes this.