Phuket Hotels

Closed Thread

Phuket Hotels

Has anyone been to pavilions resort in Phuket? Any opionions? Looking for a special weekend away with the mrs. Looks really nice, but as it isn't near a beach I was wondering how much of a hassle it would be if we wanted to go diving or head to the beach for one day.

Anyway have any other recommendations for a nice long weekend beach/romance trip and a place to stay ?

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by nyscott:
    Has anyone been to pavilions resort in Phuket? Any opionions? Looking for a special weekend away with the mrs. Looks really nice, but as it isn't near a beach I was wondering how much of a hassle it would be if we wanted to go diving or head to the beach for one day.

Anyway have any other recommendations for a nice long weekend beach/romance trip and a place to stay ?

cheers.
    Every time i go to phuket, i stay at the Amari Coral Beach Resort, it has its own private beach, 2 pools, 1 for adults only so no children running around, Pier for snorkeling (great coral fish there), You can hire Long boats to go to other beaches near by for 2500 bhat (Whole day) with great snorkeling as well.
    5 mins by tuk tuk to Patong beach if you want nightlife and shopping.

Its got a great spa / massage place, very private and relaxing, each couple has their own bungalow type for massage near the beach away from the hotel so while having a massage, you can hear the waves crashing and it so relaxing.

Buffet breakfast is excellent, It also has an Italian restaurantl where u can sit right next to the beach and have dinner, very romantic during sunset.

Checkout the pictures below:

http://www.amari.com/coralbeach/phot...hoto.aspx?no=1

The Amari is a nice hotel, but it's too close to Patong where the beach is not so nice.
    I would book the Moevenpick Karon Beach, an amazing resort. Go for a garden villa, you wont regret it.