Orient Thai Airlines?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

sh!t. i am seriously considering changing my flight when i arrive inHK tommorow. very last minute :-/ i dont know what to do..i dont want to offend my friends cantonese mum who booked it for me :'(

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

would have to agree with KK on this one,..if they are allowed to fly into HK then that would mean that safety standards have already been met. Besides, a lot of travel agencies also offer flights and packages to Thailand through Orient Thai. If they're going through all the trouble to promote themselves to travel agents, then surely they would at least maintain certain quality levels....

some of you are gonna be p!ssed off, others relieved, but to the annoyance of my parents and the apparant stressfulness/confusion of my friends cantonese mum on the phone in HK who already paid for the flight, i have just booked an eticket with cathay pacific. :-/. now i have to pay 1500 her for orient tha and 2200 hong kong dollars to my mum for the cathay flight.
    all i need now is a problem with the cathay flight,,,,thenid ben REALLLLY pissed off!

hmmm. let me think.... (hehe)

all i need now is a problem with the cathay flight,,,,thenid ben REALLLLY pissed off!
    No Probs with cathay... Only few improper landing/ take-off and occasional nasty turbulence records with some injuries in last 2 yrs... The rest is fine...
    Last edited by nivantj; 22-06-2005 at 10:25 AM.

But what if someone just forgot to pop the cap back in the fuel tank. It wouldn't matter which airline.

I've flown Cathay lots of times, and they are great! Very good service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2