Hong kong beach?

Closed Thread

Hong kong beach?

Hello,
    Im travelling from Macau to hk for the day and would like to check out a beach...hoefully the sun will be out!!
    Which is the best beach in hk, but not too far to travel from the shun tak ferry terminal, as dont wana waste lots of time travelling.
    How do i get there, mtr, bus?
    Please help.....thanks in advance!!

Cheoc Van Beach on Coloane in Macau is quite nice and would save you a trip to Hong Kong.

For beaches in Hong Kong, assuming you arrive at the Shun Tak Centre in Sheung Wan (Turbojet or Cotaijet), beaches on the south side of HK island would be the easiest to get to, with those in Stanley probably best. Catch the number 6, 6A or 260 bus from Central to get there.

!!

Ok thanks for the tip, we went to repulse bay. Had a lovely day......apart from when a local had to ruin it for us!
    He sat behind us and was staring at us for a while...which was making us feel abit uneasy.
    He then got his bits out and then proceeded to masturbate.
    How discusting??!
    Has anyone else experienced behaviour like this?
    What was worse there was young children playing nearby us, he ought to be locked up!!

....But apart from that the beach was great....not sure if ill be rushing back in a hurry tho!!!

Quote Originally Posted by englishchick:
    He then got his bits out and then proceeded to masturbate.
    How discusting??!
    Has anyone else experienced behaviour like this?
    .....Wow....I can't believe that sorta stuff happens here in HK as well.

Reminds me of good old New York City. I would be riding the subway train...during any time of the day, even when its bright daylight. I'll spot a grungy looking old man...he would just sit there minding his own business and drinking a bottle of water. That's when I would pull out my own bits and then proceed to masturbate as I stared at him.

Quote Originally Posted by englishchick:
    he ought to be locked up!!
    So you called the police?