Hair Salons in Hong Kong or Kowloon!?

Closed Thread

Exclamation Hair Salons in Hong Kong or Kowloon!?

I want to get ma hair straigthened using the new technique, Japanese Thermal Reconditioning, does anyone know what salons in Kowloon or even Hong Kong, is well known or good @ using that technique? Im only stayin here till August..so hope yall can reply me before den! aite..im out..peace!

Talking Reply to you about Thermal Reconditioning

Quote Originally Posted by PhaT_BeBe:
    I want to get ma hair straigthened using the new technique, Japanese Thermal Reconditioning, does anyone know what salons in Kowloon or even Hong Kong, is well known or good @ using that technique? Im only stayin here till August..so hope yall can reply me before den! aite..im out..peace!
    It is a very expensive treatment and you don't just pick any shops. I had this treatment few years ago but my hair was too fine and didn't really suit me. Make sure you take care of your ends after treatment as it may harm your hair to a certain extent.

My wife was told not to do the Japanese thing as she has 'Western' hair- not sure about you. Chinese/Japanese type hair (I know, I know but I don't know of a classification and I aint using 'Asian'!) is thicker and tougher than 'Western' hair so stands up to it.
    The head honcho from Colour Bar advised her to use the ceramic straightening tongs. She did and it works a treat. Much cheaper too.

yah...i heard bout how pricey this treatment can be...but i really hate the endz of ma hair..it curls out in different directions n it looks so fried!...I have the ceramic straigthener but i hate using it on my hair each morning...takes too long....anyone else know a way to straigthen hair and make it shinier n healthier without it damaging ma hair even more?

Talking

You should condition your hair everyday and do conditioning treatment once or twice a week after straightening. I don't suppose there are any harmless straightening technology since it will grow out anyway. If your hair is thick then you can use some hair products that conditions and smooths your ends. Never ask for so-called expert advice from the sales, look through the product info yourself. Use a reputable name, some cheap ones from Mannings and Watson's can provide the same effect.

I think you should be grateful for what you have, some people are dying to have waves and you wanna straighten them? Have you considered using some hair ornaments to decorate your hair instead of wasting money over straightening it? There is a lot you can do if your hair passes your shoulders.

hey..thankz foe yoe advice! u sure noe wutcha talkin boutz...but do u or anyone know which salons in HK does this hair straightening treatment (jap thermal reconditioning) well!?

Wink

What's your budget? Expensive hairdressers may not always do the job well but cheap ones would definitely be risky. Give me your price range and you prefer English speaking stylist, right?

um..my price range? I don't really have any..as long as they do the job well I think..and I DEFINITELY prefer english speaking hairstylist but if they're cantonese speaking..itz okay too i guess...I relaly wanna go get it done soon...thankz for ur help!