Going to Hong Kong January 5th 2010 staying for a month...where do i stay?

Closed Thread

Going to Hong Kong January 5th 2010 staying for a month...where do i stay?

Hello there, my sister and I are going to hong kong january 5th 2010, and are staying for a month, and we are wondering if it is at all possible to get an appartment for a month lease? anybody know? please let me know!! thank you! price range about $HK20000 and under. thanks!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adam31:
    Hello there, my sister and I are going to hong kong january 5th 2010, and are staying for a month, and we are wondering if it is at all possible to get an appartment for a month lease? anybody know? please let me know!! thank you! price range about $HK20000 and under. thanks!
    Adam
    Perhaps asking again around November/December might yield a more useful answer. Prices are changing monthly and availability changes daily....

emoelmo

dude its just March 2009...a lil too early for asking that question

fm7

yes, you can get a serviced apartment on a one month lease.

"ice house serviced apartments" at 38 Ice House Street is right next to the FCC, a one-minute walk from Lankwaifong.

Most likely, their rates will drop by the time you want to come, but I just picked up their rate sheet a few days ago, and they rent a 320-350 sq. ft. studio for $18-20K for one month.

Just be aware that square footage in Hong Kong usually includes walls and shared space (each apartment's share of elevators, hallways, lobby, etc.)