hotels in bangkok? cant decide, need ur advice!

hotels in bangkok? cant decide, need ur advice!

Hello, I have booked flights for 3 nights in Bangkok, just need to book accomadation.
    iv never been before...so dont know which area is best?

these are a few i liked the look of on the internet
    has anyone stayed in any of these and got reviews...good or bad!also whats the pool area like as i do like ot sunbathe!

Adelphi suites
    landmark hotel
    legacy suites
    royal orchid sheraton hotel

hope someone can help, thanks in advance

Sheraton Sukumvit is very nice... Good pool area & right in the middle of the action!

If there are two of you going together, the best deals are normally to book the flights and hotels together from someone like Homepage - Cathay Pacific Holidays - Dragonair Holidays - Your holiday package travel agent

Otherwise the Sheraton Sukhumvit is good. Last time I was at the Royal Orchid (maybe 4 years back) it was a bit tired and in need of a renovation, but maybe that's been done by now...

Agreed with PDLM cathay holidays is a good site to do the complete package.

Been twice in the past 4 months albeit I can only recommend the Peninsula as thats the only hotel I've stayed in.

I used to live in Bangkok so know a bit about the hotels there.

i think it's going to be a question of budget and agree that the Peninsula is fab and also has the BEST Chinese food.

The pool is beautiful too.

Lower down on budget is the Conrad which also has a lovely pool area.

really depends which area of Bkk you want to be in.

Sheraton Sukmvit has ncie restaurants - be careful when booking as there are quite a few Sheratons...

Oh and the Sukhothai and the Metropolitan have fab pools too...

Royal orchid

Just got back from a 2 night stay at Royal orchid and the room I stayed in was just redone so very nice. Some parts have not been redone so you have to ask. I think it depends on where you want be as far as shopping etc. The Plaza Athene is very nice and close to shopping. All are pretty close in price if you book a tour