Travel Agent Recommendation

Closed Thread

Travel Agent Recommendation

Hi All,

Had a little search on here, but can't seem to find a recent answer.

I am looking to book our honeymoon in September and we're keen to go to Bali. However we'd like to book through an agent, so they can sort out all the minor details (transfers etc) and make it as stress free as possible.

Can anyone recommend an agent here in hong kong? Or a website through which they have booked packages before?

Thanks!

I've used Farringtons and Platinum Amex (which are essentially the same thing) - can't give them a glowing recommendation though and I think they are quite expensive. We've also used Cathay Holidays for our tour to China - that actually was great, all the details worked well. I've heard good things about Westminster too but never used them.

If it's Bali, go through Cathay Holiday's. If its things like transfers etc sorted, then they have a wide range of packages. Not sure if you are also looking for a wedding packages etc which I have not heard that they do.

Homepage - Cathay Pacific Holidays - Dragonair Holidays - Your holiday package travel agent

Am looking for a travel agent based in HK which offers English-speaking tours. Most agents only offer Cantonese speaking tours. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by raveninhk:
    Am looking for a travel agent based in HK which offers English-speaking tours. Most agents only offer Cantonese speaking tours. Help!
    Cathay did our english speaking tour of China.