cebu w/ 2 expat girls

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

cebu w/ 2 expat girls

hello,

we're 2 expats girls in their very early 30's, we're going to the philippines from 21 MAY to 24 MAY. we got a really good package = cathay flight + spa on the beach (close to cebu, away from the crowds) for approx 3600HKD each tax included.

we're looking for more travel companions to join. preferably - single, male (28 to 35), straightforward, laid back & quick-witted.

pm me if interested to join (& u fairly certain u meet the criteria), will then pass u on to our travel agent.

cheers,
    vriti

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie:

we're looking for more travel companions to join. preferably - single, male (28 to 35), straightforward, laid back & quick-witted.

pm me if interested to join (& u fairly certain u meet the criteria)
    'Tis a shame that I am married, female, beats around the bush all the time, highly strung and have absolutely no sense of humour.

Could have been a privilege to join you guys!

Just as a "head's up", the Philippines charges airport taxes to leave. Have to pay in cash.

I hate having to do that. Wish they would just stick it in the price of the ticket. We flew Cebu Pacific, but assume the policy is the same for everyone.

is 27 out of your target range?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    Just as a "head's up", the Philippines charges airport taxes to leave. Have to pay in cash.

I hate having to do that. Wish they would just stick it in the price of the ticket. We flew Cebu Pacific, but assume the policy is the same for everyone.
    what happens if you don't have any cash? fortunately we had enough, but had to forgo a sandwich as a result... not that the cafes offer much!

single, male (28 to 35), straightforward
    this is my favourite bit!

Quote Originally Posted by leedseagle:
    what happens if you don't have any cash? fortunately we had enough, but had to forgo a sandwich as a result... not that the cafes offer much!
    I once had to give some money to 3 guys who had spent their last bit of money on a final drink the night before without knowing about the tax. Note that as foreigners we get of lightly - the tax for Filipinos is much much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by leedseagle:
    You can also pay in Hong Kong dollars, I have done that at Cebu airport (the exchange rate is lousy though).

Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    You can also pay in Hong Kong dollars, I have done that at Cebu airport (the exchange rate is lousy though).
    if only i'd known that i could've had one of their manky looking sandwiches!

pm me if interested to join (& u fairly certain u meet the criteria), will then pass u on to our travel agent.

cheers,
    vriti
    Single - I can be if you want me to be so Check
    Male - Was last time I looked so thats a Check.
    28-35 - Fail
    Straightforward - I don't tend to beat around the bush no pun in so thats a Check
    Laid Back- Anymore laid back and I'd be horizontal so thats a check
    Quick-witted - Only if they're worth the chase. Partial Check.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast