Why do you think that your boss is a western person?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mircolan:
    Woow, that seemed to be a sensitive topic. Can it bee for your western boss has a higher ranking than yourself... probably. Anyway, I do not think it is to hard to at least figure out that a western boss is placed at your company to control the ant-farm i.e. the Hong Kong people. Toooo easy to control people that are happy to work more than 12 hours and as I brought out before - do not think out of the box. Remember - we use you in the same way as you use your immigrants. The only difference is that immigrants does not really like it in opposite to what you do, since it makes you feel important to work under a gwillo. Extremely tragic and only shows that the immigrants are more clever! To make it fair and further show how people do from a civilized continent while being objective, I can admit that Hong Kongers have a good memory. Mine is acctually very bad. Though I can think out of the box and have not been spoon feed all my life which will lead that I can tell when something is wrong. You all Hong Kong people show a proof that you cant even tell when your system in Hong Kong is wrong. You cant even bee objective! As long as you cant as long this place will never bee a developed society.
    First it is be not bee. Bees are annoying little creatures a bit like a troll. I don't really want to get into a conversation with you but I will point out something that seems to have passed you by completely. This is an expat website, therefore not surprisingly very few of us are Hong Kong people and not intimidated or in awe of westerners. You really are a dickhead if you think a site called geoexpat is for locals.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    ive never really had a rhubarb pie. what is the taste similar to?
    Feet ;-)))

Homemade rhubarb crumble with custard, yum yum.

Can I get rhubarb pie in HK? Maybe I can take out the filling and use it as jam.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    You really are a dickhead if you think a site called geoexpat is for locals.
    Hmmm is the url geolocals.com taken yet? hehe

Hey! You're not allowed to talk about rhubarb crumble, Cornish pasties, draft real ale, blood sausage or any other delicious thing that isn't available here. I'm drooling all over my desk.

Violation of this rule will be punishable by a barrage of the ugliest smilies. For example:

Now is that understood?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Like Apple pie but with Rhubarb instead
    exactly! i'll have to call for the recipe as she don't have a computer (i know...i know...)

Gotta add custard though.......

actually i did have rhubarb crumble with custard here once. in Agnes B cafe in Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mircolan:
    Woow, that seemed to be a sensitive topic. Can it bee for your western boss has a higher ranking than yourself... probably. Anyway, I do not think it is to hard to at least figure out that a western boss is placed at your company to control the ant-farm i.e. the Hong Kong people. Toooo easy to control people that are happy to work more than 12 hours and as I brought out before - do not think out of the box. Remember - we use you in the same way as you use your immigrants. The only difference is that immigrants does not really like it in opposite to what you do, since it makes you feel important to work under a gwillo. Extremely tragic and only shows that the immigrants are more clever! To make it fair and further show how people do from a civilized continent while being objective, I can admit that Hong Kongers have a good memory. Mine is acctually very bad. Though I can think out of the box and have not been spoon feed all my life which will lead that I can tell when something is wrong. You all Hong Kong people show a proof that you cant even tell when your system in Hong Kong is wrong. You cant even bee objective! As long as you cant as long this place will never bee a developed society.
    What the hell are you rambling on about?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast