Romantic Suggestions

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ariellioncub:
    "the hyatt has an offer right now for locals with an HKID - 828 for one night (but virtually two days) c heckin 8am check out 8pm, with breakfast, bottle of wine etc. nobbad for a romantic getaway (either with or from the wife!) "

Is this the Grand Hyatt or the one in Shatin??
    Its the Grand Hyatt - but an update about the pricing (ater calling them to try and take advantage of the deal) - its 828 PER person and a minimum of 2 people - a sneaky, lousy way to charge 1650 for a room. and lets not forget the 10% tax on top.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwildeast:
    Its the Grand Hyatt - but an update about the pricing (ater calling them to try and take advantage of the deal) - its 828 PER person and a minimum of 2 people - a sneaky, lousy way to charge 1650 for a room. and lets not forget the 10% tax on top.
    Oh bugger!! just told a friend about the deal and now read this...what a shame..Hope you find some better deal somewhere to spend quality time with your spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwildeast:
    Its very hong kong of them in quoting like they did on that deal.

You can get some good hotel deals though. Recently went to the Conrad for about HK$1,000 for one night with late check out and free breakfast. I took my own bottle of champagne with me.

This was Valentine's weekend BTW.

Oh and the person who red dotted me for my earlier suggestion, which was clearly tounge and cheek, thanks.