Schenzhen, Visa at border ??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Schenzhen, Visa at border ??

what's are the rules these day? can you still get visa at the border or do i have to get one in Hong Kong before hand?

I'm on dependent visa with HKID

What passport?

thai passport

You should be ok then - I think it's mainly UK/USA they refuse at the border, although to be honest a 6 or 12 month proper Chinese visa works out much more economical and is not hard to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    You should be ok then - I think it's mainly UK/USA they refuse at the border, although to be honest a 6 or 12 month proper Chinese visa works out much more economical and is not hard to acquire.
    Its not UK they refuse, UK passports are fine for a SEZ visa, they just have to pay more.

Yeah, we're thinking of getting the proper china visa aswell so we can go to shenzhen whenever we want to , we dont go over very much but just to have it handy is comforting..

what are the rules and regulations of getting a proper visa? does anyone know?

Easy peasy lemon squeezy; photo, form - if you have one visa in your passport they will issue a multiple - make sure to say 'tourist'. CTS shop will be very helpful, embassy in CRC building in Wanch is cheaper but more time in ques.

Quote Originally Posted by Load Toad:
    Easy peasy lemon squeezy; photo, form - if you have one visa in your passport they will issue a multiple - make sure to say 'tourist'. CTS shop will be very helpful, embassy in CRC building in Wanch is cheaper but more time in ques.
    FYI getting it through CTS (which is less hassle) is about double the price of getting it direct from the visa building in wanchai.

Thanks guys! i'll look it up

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    FYI getting it through CTS (which is less hassle) is about double the price of getting it direct from the visa building in wanchai.
    I know that mate & still the fastest way to get a visa but you pay top $ is going to a Greyline tour desk in a hotel.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast