Anyone going to Hanoi?

Closed Thread

Wink Anyone going to Hanoi?

Hello,

If anyone is going to Hanoi, and wants to earn extra bucks, or just want to do some good deeds, please let me know. I have ordered 2 oil paintings but our trip didn't push thru, the owner will bring it to your hotel at your convenience, pack in a tube, i will then pick it up from your place in Hk. It's just two paintings so the shipping cost will be more than the cost of that painting. Believe me, the painting is incredibly so cheap.

If you are planning to buy a painting, get it from Hanoi, i always get it from this same shop, the best quality of oil paints, owner can speak english. Price is the cheapest and reasonable. Highly recommended, i can give you the address so you won't waste your time going around looking for a painting, you can custom made it too, just go there when you are arrived so it's ready when you are about to leave. My email is: [email protected]. Thanks.

Post?

Have u tried to check the postal cost?
    http://db.vnpt.com.vn/TariffComment.asp?ID=1232
    It looks quite cheap and you might as well get it faster using the cheapest and slowest postal service than waiting for somebody to do the trip and rely on somebody you don't know?

Are you really expecting someone to say 'yes' to bringing an unknown package through customs in Asia?

Red face

Maybe the email is 'forever' because that is how long you'll get locked up for!

Thanks kristof, i will have it checked, the shopowner gave me a fedex rate so it's expensive.

To Sazzy & Hbrand, i used to live in Sg and the shopowner just sends it to her customer who is in Vietnam and will handcarry the painting to me for a fee, we've done it twice and she said she always do that as she has lots of clients from Sg & Hk. It is not an unknown package, they can see it that it's just a two pieces of rolled paper(painting) and she puts it in a small tube that is not sealed. Well, i don't have to explain how it goes.