MACAU and SHenZHEN Visas for Non-HK REsidents

Closed Thread

MACAU and SHenZHEN Visas for Non-HK REsidents

Hi,
    I would appreciate any guidance on this. I have some visitors, Indian passport holders, who are visiting HK.

I believe they can get visa on arrival to MAcau, I heard recently some people had problems when coming back to HK from MAcau!!. Is there anything special that needs to be done before going to Macau

also, will these folks be granted 24 or 48 hr visas at Shenzhen at Lo Wu crossing point?

They are NOT HK residents.

Same situation... looking for recent situation (Indian PP non HK residents to Macau and Shenzhen)

Was at the China embassy last week and I noticed a list of countries that have to apply for a macau visa. I don't think India was on it. Will take a closer look tomorrow when I pick up my visa

The issue on return is looking for those going to Macau on a visa run to extend stays past their deadlines in HK.

This is Macau tourism so maybe cross check with Macau gov.

"All visitors must hold a passport or a valid travel document.

Getting to Macau - Travel Info - Macau Government Tourist Office

Visas are required by all visitors except:

a) Nationals of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Croatia, Czech, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania and the United Kingdom(6 months) for a stay up to 90 days;

b) Nationals of Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Malaysia, Monaco, Namibia, New Zealand, Philippines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, the United States of America and Uruguay for a stay up to 30 days;"

Quote Originally Posted by krypton:
    Same situation... looking for recent situation (Indian PP non HK residents to Macau and Shenzhen)
    I'm pretty sure that Indian passport holder without a HKID will have problems getting a Shenzhen visa, or even a China visa in Hong Kong.

Thanks all. Looks like the safest bet is to get the visa in the country of origin.

What are they on? Single or Multiple visa entry? A single entry would allow u to enter but not exit. A multiple is more than 1 entry but within a limitted entries and a limitted amount of time.... and all of this is decided by some immgration offical.

Single or multiple is only applicable on the HK side. The question was if Shenzhen or Macau grants entry. I can confirm for sure that Macau is no issues.