Cheap hotels in HK

Cheap hotels in HK

Hey all,

I am looking for a cheap hotel in HK for a friend. Preferably in Prince Edward, Mong Kok, Yau Ma Tei, or Jordan area.

Or any good websites that will offer the cheapest rates.

I usually go to agoda.com but looking for others. Thanks!

If you have a HKID card, you can go into any chain travel agents (China travel/ Hong Thai/ Sunflower etc..) and ask for HK resident short break packages in HK hotels. They'll have a long list for you to choose according to your friend's budget.

Generally works out upto 10% cheaper then budget hotel websites as they got special deals or affiliations or something.

You have to be there to check in with them, but I don't class this as a problem for you?

The only problem would be the communication as my cantonese is very limited.

HK resident short break pacakages, hmmm, never heard of it but ill inquire. Thanks!

90% of them would speak English, this is HK not some 3rd world city... If they don't entertain you, then move to the one next door!

It's only a problem if you think it's a problem!

Separate note. You interested in drinks tonight in TST - have a good mixture of people (15ish so far) coming. Check out Hong Kong GeoExpat - Drinks. TST. Friday 2nd Oct. 9pm onwards. for the meeting place.

We can discuss your broken Canto there!

Ken

Haha, I would love for drinks with you guys as I don't know many people in HK. But I am in China right now, will be back next Tuesday. Drinks next week?