Cheap flights to FRA Frankfurt (Europe) from Hong Kong

Cheap flights to FRA Frankfurt (Europe) from Hong Kong

Hi all,

Does anybody know where to book cheap flights from Hong Kong to Frankfurt? Any actually promotions, from now to end of November?

Thanks for answers.

Mayengirl

Cathay has some reasonable offers.

UK/Europe Smart Saver from HKD4,640

In addition I saw a while back the Singapore air was having a fare sale to FRA. Try going to their website and check out the promotions

Maybe try Finnair

thats Lufthansa's hub, so they may have some cheap deals. Alot of their flights connect through there.

Lufthansa are usually ok priced (ie below 6K all in for a round trip ticket)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Lufthansa are usually ok priced (ie below 6K all in for a round trip ticket)
    Although they are an awful airline to fly!

I might try AirNZ connecting via London. They are often the cheapest decent quality airline to Europe, just depends how much the adder to FRA is.

Exclamation

My german friend told me that his family bought tickets to Berlin then return from Hamburg and it was less than HKD5000 per person with Air France. I think Frankfurt should be the same, cos same country?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Although they are an awful airline to fly!

I might try AirNZ connecting via London. They are often the cheapest decent quality airline to Europe, just depends how much the adder to FRA is.
    true... i chose them because they were the cheapest from London to HK at the time. their newer smaller planes maybe quite nice... but we had the old 747 for teh long haul sector from frankfurt to hk