Diving destinations in November

Closed Thread

Diving destinations in November

Sorry, yet another thread on this. I have relatives coming to HK and I am looking to arrange a diving trip together, 5 days 4 nights Monday to Friday. We did Bohol a couple of years back so fancy a change from Philippines.
    Phuket would have been ideal, however direct flights seem to be unavailable, although we on are wait-listed for that.
    Does anybody have any other suggestions?
    TIA

Maldives or Guam? Good diving spot?

Welcome to AirAsia.com, The World's Best Low-Cost Airline are doing a special deal to Phuket if you buy tickets between Oct 5 - Oct 11 and fly Nov 15 onwards, you could buy for as cheap as $500 per ticket. check it out.

Yes, Air Asia would have been perfect, but unfortunately they are here before that route starts up. Thanks for the idea about Maldives or Guam, I will check those out.

Quote Originally Posted by hkpatv:
    Yes, Air Asia would have been perfect, but unfortunately they are here before that route starts up. Thanks for the idea about Maldives or Guam, I will check those out.
    Maldives or Guam would not be cheap!!

Other option is Malaysia.

Can easily fly to either Borneo or Peninsular Malaysia from here, lots of dive spots there.

To follow up we have a very good week with El Galleon/Asia Divers in Puerto Galera.

good for you... that's still in the philippines though.. ?