Traveling to Cambodia in Dec

Traveling to Cambodia in Dec

I have two friends coming to HK and they wish to do some traveling in the area. We're currently planning a trip to Cambodia in Dec but we're looking for some previous travel experience in the region to help us plan our trip. Has anyone been to Cambodia that could give us some advice on what to do/ where to go? We're going to be there for about 4-5 days and enjoy things like hiking, sports, and partying.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

One of the main reasons to go to Cambodia is to see Angkor Wat at Siem Reap. For hiking, ports and partying, I'd go to Yangshuo in China. Cheaper and easier to get to than Cambodia, especially if only for a few days.

drumbrake is right; the main point is go to Angkor.
    I planning a trip to Cambodia in the end of Dec from Oct. but my tickets still on the waiting list. you should book the package asap if you wanna go there

Hi Chris,

U can check, Cambodia Travel Information and Travel Guide - Lonely Planet to make your travel plan, useful info I reckon.
    I am going there soon, I can give you more advice when I'm back.

Someone with highly recommended to visit 'The Foreign Correspondents' Club (FCC) by the river which I'll visit for sure.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by chris86
    I have two friends coming to HK and they wish to do some traveling in the area. We're currently planning a trip to Cambodia in Dec but we're looking for some previous travel experience in the region to help us plan our trip. Has anyone been to Cambodia that could give us some advice on what to do/ where to go? We're going to be there for about 4-5 days and enjoy things like hiking, sports, and partying.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Chris