Which hotel is better?

Closed Thread

Smile Which hotel is better?

Can I know which hotels are better to stay in terms of location ? I still consider of Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon , Regal Oriental Hotel , Royal Plaza Hotel or Regal Kowloon Hotel.

What sort of "location" are you looking for? None of those are good for a "peaceful" or scenic location, for example... but possible good for shopping or transport!

Have you looked at tripadvisor reviews?

Regal Oriental Hotel is in Kowloon City - bad location for a tourist. The others are all in Kowloon. Novotel is close to the MTR, so perhaps the best, while the Royal Plaza is above Mongkok East MTR station, which is fine if you are heading up to Lo Wu. Regal Kowloon is in TST East.

Last edited by drumbrake; 27-11-2009 at 05:33 PM.

I will be going to visit those place of interest in hong kong like the peak, ngong ping, disneyland , ocean park, as well as all the shopping area like temple street, ladies street... and macau. So I need to travel to ferry terminal as well.i think the hotel location is important for me. as i will bring my mom along, hope not to walk too far to get mtr or buses. Of course these hotels meet my budget and i like their hotel and room's design, =p

I have seen the rooms at Novotel and Royal Plaza, both are fine IMHO. Novotel is newly renovated, closer to the MTR (Jordan station) that takes you to HK island and Temple Street market but everything else it a bit further to walk.
    Royal Plaza has a big shopping center attached to it and is closer to the markets / shopping area in Mongkok, but if you want to go to HK island by MTR you have to walk to Mongkok station or depart at Mongkok East and change twice, and it still involves some walking from TST East to TST station.

Last edited by Raccon; 27-11-2009 at 06:00 PM.

There no difference 5 minutes in a cab and twenty HK$ won't solve between them.