Cathay holidays

Closed Thread

Cathay holidays

Does anyone know how long in advance Cathay holidays are available? We're looking for a trip in June, but as yet there doesn't seem to be anything available.

If you don't use them, are there any others that'd you'd suggest?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Google Farrington american express

Use travel expert or one of the high street travel agents. If you travel a lot they really appreciate repeat business and will look after you. CX holidays direct are just a pain in the arse and like the airline, can't figure out internet booking even if they were punched by it in the nose.

Seriously? I had an excellent time last year with Cathay Holidays.
    Sure, I took a package from their website, the price was great, everything organised perfectly.
    To top it all off, when they sent me the itinerary/receipts they sent along some maps, food guides and other travel type information.
    It was great!
    I wish more local "agents" would do more than just sell tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigs:
    Does anyone know how long in advance Cathay holidays are available? We're looking for a trip in June, but as yet there doesn't seem to be anything available.

If you don't use them, are there any others that'd you'd suggest?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Where do you plan to go?

Thats the other problem, can't decided, as it seems to be the rainy season in quite a few places....any suggetions? Thinking Philippines or thailand but only have a few days leave available.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Beijing or Yangshuo for a few days?

How many people and you want luxury or medium range? I have a couple suggestions for Thailand.

just called my travel agent today asking about thailand in March and he recommended me 4 days 3 nights Cathy Holidays (Bangkok / Pattaya), Airticket + Hotel $2150 + tax which should be around $500. Not a bad deal especially when I checked just filght tickets were $2200.

Two people, medium range...
    Posted via Mobile Device