trip to thailand

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

trip to thailand

We'r off to Bangkok and chiang mai for about a week starting this thursday.. any suggestions/ideas on off beat things to do/see..Me and my husband are both wildlife/nature freaks!!Also any recommended tour agents in chiang mai??

anythin around bangkok?

we're going to bkk next month too. i fear i'll be trapped in this sprawling developing metropolis and desperately want to know if there are some quick getaways around bangkok. whats chiang mai?

Chiang Mai is another location in Thailand popular with tourists. Somewhere northwest of Bangkok.

Bangkok's a great place to shop in. Food, if u are adventurous can be really good too. & its really cheap there!! I was in bangkok in late oct/early nov for just 6 days and the amount of shopping, clubbing and gluttoning i did was so much the kick can last for months!! Planning to head back there sometime mid of 2006 for the next round.

bichishort: How abt Koh Phangan for full moon raves?

http://www.maekok-river-village-resort.com/

This is where I stayed when I went to Chiang Mai, you stay in villas/poolside rooms. The whole site is located next to the river, great service there. They can help you organize sightseeing tours, river trips, local walks and visits.

I m going to Bangkok this Lunar New Year !! Go spa !

http://www.1stopchiangmai.com/
    Actually i go spa and shopping ...

I just went to Bangkok and Pattaya a few weeks ago, it was fun, though we had/and you'll have to wait an hour to get through those passport controls.

When you leave for HKG be careful of your own stuff, dont let any other people touch it unless you know the person, there're cases where the locals put drugs and stuff into travellers' bags.

Any of you guys been to Phuket??
    Im going there in 2 weeks and would like to know if there is any cool places worth checking out.

phuket is cool.. i recommend renting a jeep for the day and driving the whole perimeter of the island stopping at waterfalls, beaches, look-out points, etc.. of course there are plenty of bars to hit in the evenings also

Woow! renting a jeep and all sounds cool! I am going these with my husband next week and we wondering if there's things other than spending time on the beaches all day long!!

For others of you (esp. females) going to Phuket, a piece of advice..don't go to beaches alone at night:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/...387625787.html

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast