Direct flights?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There were several travel agencies ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR in that huge Diamond Hill Mall which offered 3-4 day/night packages to Vietnam. If my memories aren't failing me, I think they were very inexpensive (something like $200-$300 USD/person) which incl. roundtrip airtickets and accommodation.....No tour or meal included. We were going to go but we were running short of time in HK so we decided to do it next time instead.

Last edited by Renotommy; 11-02-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Can't your husband take a 1/2 day off or offer to work late just for the one day?
    Don't be ridiculous. Who would deliver the milk?

Thanks Renotommy.

Do you know the names as I'm not there at the moment and it's a surprise so can't really get him to go and book!!! haha!!

Thanks all!

Shelley:

No, I don't.

We just saw the flyers at the windows and walked in to enquire. If you are in HK, how about if you take out your "yellow pages" and look up "Hollywood Mall". That is the name of the mall in Diamond Hill. It may have all the listings of the stores/businesses located in the mall. Or phone the Mall information/Customer Service desk, may be they can help. I enquired with 3 different agencies I believe, and they gave me almost the same price.

If you're currently NOT in HK, you should contact China Travel Agency which I believe organizes many different types of trips to many different parts of China and Asia. They are a little more expensive (about 10%)but what the heck.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful!

Last edited by Renotommy; 12-02-2010 at 05:22 AM.

Or, if you live NOWHERE NEAR Diamond Hill, just go into just about any other large mall and look for the ones there; to take a look at a Standard or SCMP to find ads that might direct you to somewhere... there are small travel agencies all over HK - I have not really found them to be any better than booking myself online frankly.

It's Hollywood Plaza and it can be found on the internet along with a full directory listing as with most shopping malls. But you don't need to go there as most malls have an area full of travel agents, these are only chains anyway.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    most malls have an area full of travel agents, these are only chains anyway.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Really? Never saw a single travel agent in Harbour City, Discovery Park...

And out of how many malls? Tsuen Wan has several malls, walk across from Discovery Park to Nan Fung centre and there you go, along with several others. Same for Harbour City, surrounded by malls with travel agents. They're all shopping malls!