Like Tree20Likes

CNY - Arrive at HKIA 3 hrs early?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    then why are cx advising people to check in online and use the bag drop?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Because they figure that eventually everyone will learn how to use it and it will save them staff (and thus money!).

Quote Originally Posted by squid:
    Who cares about your layover in Tokyo?

What possible connection does it have to someone being advised to arrive early for a departure out of HKG?

:band
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you were so stupid not to read the op; he asked what he could do the 3 hours that he would be waiting at the airport. My feedback was we were in Tokyo airport for 10 hrs and time went by fast.

Frankly, I don't care if you or the other morons care. I can post whatever I want.....you don't run the forum.
    Last edited by Renotommy; 14-02-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renotommy:

I believe strongly in civil liberty, but sometimes we just don't have the luxury to choose, do we?
    but you do have a choice. just dont come to hong kong and china or wherever else you believe where your civil liberty is being violated.

Quote Originally Posted by thundacatchergo:
    but you do have a choice. just dont come to hong kong and china or wherever else you believe where your civil liberty is being violated.

I am reposting my original thread.......read it again. Was I the one who was against searches at airport?

It was the others who adamantly against it.

Try learn to read correctly.....................

My original post:
    I guess what it really comes down to, either your privacy or risking being blown up into little pieces at 36,000 feet.

I believe strongly in civil liberty, but sometimes we just don't have the luxury to choose, do we?
    Last edited by Renotommy; 14-02-2010 at 07:56 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5