What are your Easter travel plans??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Will be in Shanghai that week for work; haven't decided if I come back to HK for Easter or stay mainland-side (although probably not in Shanghai itself). Since Easter is not a holiday there I might actually be able to do some touristy stuff over there without the overcrowding problems of mainland public holidays.

Quote Original Post:
    thinking about going to hainan island, maybe easter, maybe the next week, whenever. Anyone been there before?
    I was actually thinking of that as a destination too but I'm always in the mainland so decided to get out further. Hmmm, I'd like to go to Paris....too bad it's so far and the holiday's so short!!

I'm going to London and Dublin.

go to Langkawi - its a great place, lovely beaches and pretty quiet. Suggest Four Season, The Datai or Tanghung Rhu.

Going to Bal...booked it 2 weeks ago on catahayholidays.com - no hassles getting the flights and hotel.

Quote Original Post:
    go to Langkawi - its a great place, lovely beaches and pretty quiet. Suggest Four Season, The Datai or Tanghung Rhu.

Going to Bal...booked it 2 weeks ago on catahayholidays.com - no hassles getting the flights and hotel.
    Sorry, could you give the website again? Not sure if it's spelled correctly because I couldn't get to it.

www.cathayholidays.com by cathay pacific
    or just www.cxholidays.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2