Japan Disneyland

Japan Disneyland

Has anyone been to Disneyland, Japan? If so, how do you rate it? Would you recommend it?

I have never been to a Disneyland yet but I am wondering whether just to wait and go to the US Disneyland instead.....

I have been to it twice and would recommend it. I would also recommend choosing the right day. Weekends are busy but then so are some weekdays if you're unlucky to pick a day that schools visit. Mind you it is much bigger than HK's. I would also recommend the one near L.A. Can't comment on DisneyWorld in Florida or the one near Paris, France. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy:
    Has anyone been to Disneyland, Japan? If so, how do you rate it? Would you recommend it?

I have never been to a Disneyland yet but I am wondering whether just to wait and go to the US Disneyland instead.....
    if you have the option...go to the ones in america. they re much bigger and much more fascinating in so many other ways. the one in japan is bigger than the one we have here in hk but still small.

i dunno but i remember the Tokyo disneyland experience to be fantastic.. the alice in wonderland part was pretty, could still remember in my head the parade song jingle "100 years of magic.." (it was 2000/2001 then) and the floats in the evening looked really cool.

haven't been to disney in Florida- but i think Tokyo's worth every penny!

i do rem the alice in wonderland was done in japanese. or was it some other play act attraction.. u have to get thru that to enjoy ?

Don't remember much about Tokyo's Disneyland and DisneySea, as I spent more time in the Lost Children area looking for my twelve-year-old cousin than on any of the attractions. However, the staff was very professional and supportive through what was obviously a very upsetting situation.

If you're saving up for a trip to a Disney theme park, I would recommend Disney World in Florida over any Disney parks in Asia/America. Once you've been there, all the other Disneylands pale in comparison solely on the sheer size and the amount of attractions. In fact, a family of four(two adults and two children) can stay for seven days/six nights within Disney World for less than US $1500. There are many other attractions in the Orlando area as well; Sea World, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure, and Busch Gardens are all within a short drive and caters to older vacationers/young adults. Hope this helps in making your decision.

-JC, who is doing his part in reversing the downward trend in U.S. tourism. It's the goddamn airport/homeland security that's turning foreign visitors away I tells ya.