Like Tree14Likes

anyone been to Manila?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Yikes! I should have read my local newspaper this morning ... I walked past that spot about 6 times yesterday and will do again several times today.....
    This weekend on the way to the supermarket we were held up by traffic caused by the shooting of a man, on the way back by traffic caused by the funeral procession of his son, shot before. If you worry about being shot in the Philippines you would get nothing done! (A legacy of their previous colonial masters I am afraid).

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    This weekend on the way to the supermarket we were held up by traffic caused by the shooting of a man, on the way back by traffic caused by the funeral procession of his son, shot before. If you worry about being shot in the Philippines you would get nothing done! (A legacy of their previous colonial masters I am afraid).
    But not normally foreigners and not normally in the centre of Makati!

I'm going to Cebu in a couple of weeks...lots of homemade firearms there, and they cost less than airsoft guns do in HK. These guns end up all over the Philippines. I bet the .22 used was made in Cebu.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Makati Greenbelt is the best....just been there. If you want cheap stuff go to greenhills. They don't normally broadcast that place in your usual tourist handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by karels:
    I've been to the Philippines 5 times and to me, their natural resources are the best. Manila being the capital city is not tourist-friendly but once you go to islands like Visayas and Mindanao (there are 3 islands, Manila is in Luzon) the beaches and tourist spots are a total WOWER.
    Actually there are over 7000 islands not 3.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10