Dorsett Seaview Hotel

Wink Dorsett Seaview Hotel

im going to hk next month.my 1st visit.i will be staying at dorsett seaview. ive no idea how it looks like and what to expect. eg,what is the attraction place nearby,shopping attraction and how good is the accomodation there.

any1 care to assist me? tq

Hey Uncle, Dorsett Seaview from my balcony

Uncle,

Only a night shot of the Dorset Seaview. You will be in Yau Ma Tei/Jordon Kowloon. Must be a budget traveler like me. Never been inside so no additional information. You will be in walking distance of the MTR so you can get to Central easily. Also you get the thrills of Temple and Shanghai Street at your door. Not dangerous just interesting. North on Canton Street for a red-light district but no hawker’s just signs and south on Canton for Tsim Sha Tsui, Indian tailors and copy watch hawkers. Travel is an adventure. Easy to escape to other parts of Hong Kong so no worry.

Fang

PS Dorsett Seaview has the orange neon sign. Sea is to the right but not within the photo lots of reclamation. None of those photos turned out.

Last edited by Fang; 08-05-2006 at 10:42 PM.

[QUOTE=Fang]Uncle,

1-Only a night shot of the Dorset Seaview.
    what do u mean by that?

2- You will be in Yau Ma Tei/Jordon Kowloon.
    what is the attraction there?

3-Must be a budget traveler like me.
    budget traveller? u mean that the hotel is quite cheap ?

3-You will be in walking distance of the MTR so you can get to Central easily.
    where is mtr goes? how much? and what is central?

4-Also you get the thrills of Temple and Shanghai Street at your door. Not dangerous just interesting.
    hehe..u are funny,fang

5-North on Canton Street for a red-light district but no hawker’s just signs and south on Canton for Tsim Sha Tsui, Indian tailors and copy watch hawkers. Travel is an adventure. Easy to escape to other parts of Hong Kong so no worry.

pls,clarify above.

6-PS Dorsett Seaview has the orange neon sign. Sea is to the right but not within the photo lots of reclamation.

but most of the building seems has the orange neon,which one?

ive lotsa question to ask u,coz this will be my 1st time there.