Drunk Karaoke!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Drunk Karaoke!!!!

OK... last night there were some serious discussions about.... DRUNK KARAOKE!!!!! We're not talking a day time sing song we're talking an all night belt-it-out to Hong Kong kinda thing!

KnowItAll has already confirmed he would like to take the roll as the infamous Simon Cowell, Rani as Sharon Osbourne and Artdude as Paula Abdul (which does disturb me, but hey, whatever turns you on)

So what do ya say - Jimbob?? Some talk of you as Lemar right? And CurlyWurly as your side show 'Kenny G' sax player... Pretty sure Artdude would like to reinact his Elvis impersonation just one more time...

Let's do it... DO IT

yay!

You did it!

Bubs this sounds fun! Anything with drunk in it sounds fun!

I would love to join you!

By the time I'm drunk enough to get up and sing, I'm incapable of (a) getting up and (b) making any kind of coherent sound.

Which is a good thing, believe me.

I would join as Michael Jackson. performing the "Earth Song" live on stage.....

Quote Originally Posted by dougp:
    By the time I'm drunk enough to get up and sing, I'm incapable of (a) getting up
    A little too much info, I dare say!

Tha will be fun

You know I'm in.

Do I get to be William Hung?

lets do karaoke again next week...so ic an hear William Hung sing

Talking

So............ who will be the next Hong Kong's POP IDOL??

(oh dear.... better invest on a pair of good earplugs)

Next Friday??

OK then... so its been decided last night that we'll make the evening next Friday 12th May!

Gonna go shake our booties at Bulldogs before hand as DJ Dale loves spinning out those 80's tunes, plus aparently Campbell is on 'good terms' with the staff, and as he is now staying an EXTRA night (Alexa will keep her side of the bargin )he'll sort out the free booze (cheers bruv)!!

SusieK has already prepared a play list which she is posting today in preparation! We can't contain our excitement!!!!

David D - if you wanna do Earth Song, you might wanna bring a hair dryer for the hair-blowing-in-wind-effect! Oh and two carrots for the trees...

Oh and Raf... I'm sure you'll find some of Darius' hits on line or alternatively you could just belt out some more Britney for us!

Artdude- I know it's been said (and I quote here) "people feel like they've been touched by an angel..." when u sing... well we want to be felt-up too!!!!

Splinter - I wonder if they'll have The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme song???? We can only hope right?

Laters Potatos!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast