Chinese Americans in HK

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Chinese-american here...actually another born in HK, but moved to the states when I was 2. Would love to meet up some fellow ABCs , although I'm not a Yankees fan. Who's leading the AL East? Yeh, that's right, the Red Sox.

Oakland A's!!!!! From Bay Area in Cali. hahahaha

Get a group together.. don't mind meeting yal. I am here on a short project will be leaving late June. Will enjoy any chance I get to meet people.

I'm Chinese-Canadian...

is it sacrilege for me to hit up this forum?

Moving soon from NYC

Hi Everyone,

I'm so happy I found this thread, my husband (ABC) and I (Canton born, grew up in the U.S.) are moving to HK end of July from NYC, we would love to meet up with you guys and make some new friends! We are up for anything, drinks, brunch, whatever.

Looking forward to HK! It'll be so hot in August though, right?

Betty

Jersey Shitty in the House!

Moved to NY from LA just in time to see the towers fell, what a sad sight.... Anyways, also born in HK but left when I was young. Somehow found my way back here about a month ago. Love to meet y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by joey_w.hk:
    Glad this thread found some new life. I was born in HK and moved to NYC as a kid. Now back in HK, would like to meet some of you with similar background, what I would characterize as in the middleground. Propose we should have a get-together over drinks or whatever some time..

Freeier, I'm a big Yankee fan, how do you get that Japanese channel??
    Hi Joey,

I get every MLB game on the internet. Its called "MLBTV". You can access it on the MLB.com website. It cost about $120 US$ for the entire season. Every team/every game. All games are streamed live. I signed up for it before I moved to HK. You can also replay all of the games. So, I never miss a Yankee game. I'm sure I'm much older than you, but I've been a big Yankee fan my whole life.

Hey all, I hope this thread isn't dead. I'm an American-born Chinese studying abroad in Hong Kong and I'd like to meet other "overseas Chinese" (yes - the Chinese Americans, Chinese Canadians, British Chinese, you get the idea) and Asians from North America (Chinese, Korean, Indian, Japanese, Pakistani, Filipino, etc). For the sake of having our own Asian expat community here...

I'm originally from New York, btw, if there are any other east coast folks out there. Ha - which is why I am still in utter shock that it's in the 80's even in October. And yes, I'm still stuck and reliant on using Fahrenheit.

How about an Aussie born Chinese??? Can I join?

Canadian Born Chinese here... Mind if I join too? Canada and the U.S., we're so close....

physically anyway.

ABC from California. It's nice to meet you all. It would be nice to have a full conversation in english once in a while and reminisce about home.