Ladies nights - any teens/early twenties peoples up for some partying?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ladies nights - any teens/early twenties peoples up for some partying?

Hey everyone.. well it's the summer and I've been pretty bored, most of my friends at uni left hong kong for vacation/volunteer work/gone back home. So, was looking for some fun this summer, why don't we get together to party? Doesn't have to be ladies' nights... we can always go to clubs (like Club Pi) that doesn't require any entry fees (student status - gotta stay cheap). So yeah, just wanted to hang out with people of similar ages (I'm 21 btw) who are still in hong kong. if you're interested then leave some replies.

me and my friend are going out on thursday for ladies night. What is club pi ? We normally go to mint. PM me your number if you are up for thursday !

Hey..I am 21 and student from USA. I am down for any clubs. I've been to many last year in LKF and it was great times. I just arrived to HK couple days ago..let me know your number or facebook address or msn/aim. You can send it to me in private message.

sounds good i like clubbing too, ive been back to hk for a month now, gonna go back to canada in early aug, anyways pm or so if anythings going on

i'm interested! i'll be arriving shortly, please let me know if there's any plans : )

sent u guys some private messages, let me know ur phone numbers and possibly facebook address if you have one if you wanna come out this friday. If you already made plans of going to any clubs, let me know also! We can meet up!

HEY sarabe! Cindy from HKU as well But I'm no longer in HK

I'm new in HK and definitely down to party tonight. Let me know what's going on via PM and I'll try to get in touch!

I'm a 21 year old American college guy doing an internship this summer at HSBC (I was here last summer too).

I'm always up for having fun around HK

[email protected] or Austin Simms Joseph-Schwartz on Facebook.

hey guys, im an 18 year old international student in HK.. would love to meet new people would you guys mind PMing me e-mail addresses/ mobile numbers so we can all meet up, maybe sometime next week?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast