Free during the day? Join us for lunch tomorrow (formerly Bored Housewives.)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Free during the day? Join us for lunch tomorrow (formerly Bored Housewives.)

Bored individuals at loose ends during the day are invited to join (hopefully) Jimbo, J9_NYC, and myself for lunch at a location to be determined somewhere in Soho/Midlevels. Please post in if you would like to attend or if you have a suggestion for the venue.

Yep I'm in.

Venue wise I'm going to suggest the peak cafe in soho, unless somebody else has any other preference, timewise shall we say 1 p.m?

Peak Cafe it is, and 1pm is great.

Hrm, I could use a nice luncheon out I'll give you a call tomorrow Jimbo if I can make it

Quote Originally Posted by betty_rocker:
    Peak Cafe it is, and 1pm is great.
    I should be done w/ my coffee talk by 1pm; so I'm in. Um; how do you find each other? Don't wan't to be the dork walking around "are you Jimbo and Betty Rocker?" Jimbo - can you wear a red ribbon in your hair or something?

Hah, I was wondering the same thing. I have brown hair and wear nerdy glasses. Let's see what else. I'll be the dork reading Lonely Planet Hong Kong and looking around for strangers. How's that? Someone else please tell me how to find you?

( might want to exchange phone numbers via private messages .. click on the users nick name to see how you can PM them )

Thanks Know It All, but I don't give out my number to strangers. I just meet them; alone, in strange cities. Don't think it'll be a problem -- Peak Cafe is never too crowded. I'm the closest so I'll shoot to be there first. I'll be on the left side and I'll sit at the bar (how many people will be at the bar at 1pm on a Tuesday?). Also a brunette, and if the weather is just right, there'll be a nice frizziness to my hair.

I'd swing by but I'll be somewhere in Kowloon at that time educating people on grammar, idioms and the like...ah well

count me in...

love to join you. won't be there until 1.30 if thats okay.... i have a lease to sign see you then..... im sure i will find you all!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast