[email protected] California Pizza Kitchen on Sat. 13th May

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[email protected] California Pizza Kitchen on Sat. 13th May

Hi everyone! Who's craving for CPK??! Join us for lunch @ 1:30 pm in Times Square, Causeway Bay.

Val & Anjelica ~ pasta, pizza shouldn't be as hazardous to our diets as burgers or would it? =P

Hi darling

Thanks for the invite but unfortunatly I won't be able to make it! Mind you, I could really do with piggin out on some fatty food... why are us girls always on diets eh?? Why do we torment ourselves?? I think I must hav been on a diet for at least a decade! heehee

Have fun ladies x

hey Athena!

Well in my head i am on a diet, but you came up with the Triple O lunch so now I can not help myself of thinking of a yummy hamburger :-( can we change back?
    i talked to Angelica and she is Ok as well...

huh?? what do u think?

We can do CPK next time...

Sounds good! I'll try to be there

Me too and I'll try and get the location right this time too! the less said about my shambolic effort in soho the other day the better!

But surely pasta and pizza is potentially more fattening than a burger. Especially with all that parmesan and possibe cream sauce on your pasta and then tiramisu afterwards!

hey miss athena,

pizzas, burgers, whatever - cheating is cheating, right?! but anyway, it all sounds good to me. I'LL BE THERE see ya!

I need to get away from all the construction work in my building so this sounds like a good excuse. Is this a leisurely lunch or are you working on Sat and have to cut this short to rush back to your offices?

Triple O burgers

Hey guys! Let's go back to original plan of Triple O.. how does that sound to you Shutensa, Jimbo, Texasaxel? bait and switch heheh

Texasaxel - i guess it's not a power lunch break from work. I get off by 1 and could do the long leisurely lunch.

Jimbo - then i guess we gals would be better off with those huge burgers eh? hehe

Bubs - hey hun! we're gonna miss you! you've been on a diet as well? guess the gals are getting ready for the beach this summer? hehe and you know how I'm missing Mark's combat class all this month so i've to watch out on my diet LOL

Should we go to the Triple O at Exchange square for the outside seating? hope it'll be sunny!

Quote Originally Posted by athena
    Should we go to the Triple O at Exchange square for the outside seating? hope it'll be sunny!
    Yeah, Triple O at IFC/Exchange Sq. sounds great. See you there at 1:30 tomorrow.

Hi Texasaxel,

As for me it will be a leisurely lunch as luckily I don't have to work on saturday, hehe!

Miss Athena, thank you!

See you all tomorrow then.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast