Club 97 - Drinks & Dancing - Around 11.30 tonight.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tsss... tssss. tsss.... three weeks from now???
    We definitely have to catch up right????
    Sorry i missed the club 97.

Bye bye rubina...

Rubina

You are a living legend! I feel we need to have some sort of leaving part for you to say our fairwells! Sure lots of people would agree!! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie:
    Tsss... tssss. tsss.... three weeks from now???
    We definitely have to catch up right????
    Sorry i missed the club 97.
    Valerie Sweet heart!!

I am to blame for not being around more, many things were happening simultaneously and the worst was trying to overcome this insane feeling of a great loss and the need to protect myself from hurt by keeping my self away from my buddies, so that I miss you all less when it is time for me to leave - (Was just being stupid!!!) Thankfully I have had this divine inspiration to enjoy whatever little time I have left rather than mourn about not going to have any more contact and fun with my friends here in Hong Kong...so hopefully you may be seeing just enough of me to want to take a break!!!

See you on the 26th if not earlier!!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs:
    Rubina

You are a living legend! I feel we need to have some sort of leaving part for you to say our fairwells! Sure lots of people would agree!! xxx
    Bubs, (You sound incomplete with curly wurly!!! )

You have always done a superb job making me feel "super" thanks a ton..but like I always say I reflect the best of my buddies...all the good that you see in me is what I see in you!! Thank you for being my friend!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.