For my buddies on Geo Expat!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Stop flattering me - Mariposita.

I only made sure we all got together you made sure that we all remained close friends!!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariposita:
    Connie is the sweetest!

And Rubina - I must say that you are one heck of a woman and I really admire you in many ways. Without you, my leisure days would not be filled with so much fun and laughter and you brought many of us closer than we would have been. I wish you the best in Singapore and I'm so glad you had a good time on Tuesday's dinner! You looked absolutely stunning in that red dress!!! Very sexy lady in red! ohlalala

Dearest Dearest HOT HOT HOT Nave!!

The dancing fever caught on thanks to you. Believe it or not for the first time in my life, I feel satiated with all my dance outings thanks to having you around. Else I may have died without having known what fun it is to go out dancing with friends!!!

YOU will always be MY DANCING QUEEN!!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by nave:
    I will miss you Miss Rubina loads, of course and your lovely family. we had so much fun together and you are such a wonderful dancing queen. thanks for always being thoughtful to me. oh darling, you know me so well and so caring. i love you >.< kiss
    takecare and all the best.
    Ms dimple cheeks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4