hi all!

hi all!

hi everyone! i am a newcomer. i am a native hk girl and would like to say hi and talk to you all. i learnt french a couple of years ago and even stayed there for a year (for own interest) i met many interesting ppl from all over the world and things there and this changed my views of how the world and the culture is and that i should meet more ppl for fun. so hope to talk and even meet you all soon.

by the way, i am willing to teach cantonese to those who are interested in it and of course, i am not here for any commercial purpose. if anyone want to find someone for practising cantonese, i would like to help.

i like to meet ppl form all over the world!

Smile Hi to you too!

Hello Bing,

Such a nice message! Welkom back in your own country

I arrived 6 weeks ago first time Hong Kong and I settle down step by step, but would love to meet more people and get to know Hong Kong really well soon. I would like to learn some Cantonese, especially if that is including a drink and a nice talk, or an exchange of other languages (Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German). I started a very intensive training which is in Cantonese and I am the only not Cantonese person out of 21. The other 20 people are by now my best buddies and i want to learn Cantonese even more!

Looking forward to hear if you want to meet for a drink, either with many more of the forum, it seems it just needs a message (just new on the forum too)

Ciao! (ms) Marijn

hi bing !! hi marijn,

how ull doin!!

i have been looking to polish up my french too and get a hang of cantonese as-well..i stayed in a french colony in africa and picked up french literally from the street.i found it to be a very beautiful language.but then after my one year stint in africa i moved to hk and since then have been dabbling with mandarin..i guess sharing a few tips on the same can be good fun..mandarin-cantonese n french..if ul are up for it we could meet up this weekend...lets be in touch