Talking about Being Bored: Ready to challenge yourself?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking about Being Bored: Ready to challenge yourself?

If you are looking for a challenge, i like to share my challenging experience with you:

I would love to tell some more about a training that I have followed and brought me new chances, better results in nearly everything and a bunch of great new HK friends. It is a training about personal development. The program ' awakens you to what is possible to achieve simply by changing your mindset'.

Since I think there might be people at the forum that like to challenge themselves (globetrotters often tend to like that and do not like to think in boxes and limitations) I would love to share my experience and preferably let you experience it yourself. (No sales or relgious reasons, just interest in meeting new people and supporting those that are interested in a change in their life and a challenge for sure...
    Thanks for believing that

Please let me know if you want to hear more, either enjoy meeting new people too.

Ciao!

Marijn

As long as there is noone trying to tell me abt 'self', as in what i am and what am not ... am game

Am kinda allergic to behavioural sciences. But who knows ... a few drinks might change that

>> The program ' awakens you to what is possible to achieve simply by changing your mindset'

Hate to be cynical .. but sounds like a pitch to join a cultish / ritualistic thing... which incidentally is the same as a boys night out at the pub with a few of my friends.

KIA ..
    how many cults do we start here ??

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    >> The program ' awakens you to what is possible to achieve simply by changing your mindset'

Hate to be cynical .. but sounds like a pitch to join a cultish / ritualistic thing... which incidentally is the same as a boys night out at the pub with a few of my friends.
    ooooh...do we get to haze new 'recruits'?

Was expecting this kind of reaction, since that might what it looks like, so that is fine.

I was actually giving an idea or tip that I enjoyed myself,for those that mentioned to be bored and maybe looking for something else than having a drink or something, right.

Anyway, I enjoy having a drink and meet people and talk about everything else challenging in life! How about the Hong Kong life itself
    New "recruits" in for that? hahaahahahaah
    cheers Marijn

Kind of has the ring of network-marketing to me, or maybe jehovah's witnesses?

If you're up for joining a cult, the KTK is always looking for new members

Quote Originally Posted by cendrillon:

If you're up for joining a cult, the KTK is always looking for new members
    yeah, network marketing or those "get rich quick" schemes

KTK is the coolest cult so far

Quote Originally Posted by cendrillon:
    Amway or Landmark forum springs to mind maybe even scientology!

I thought Geoexpat was a cult. Hmmmm

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast